Friday 19 December 2014

Simple Christmas Decoration (nr. 3)

Here is my third simple decoration for Xmas.


Today I started the morning with a long walk at the park and
I collected lots of foliage, berries, pine cones and pine branches.


The base of my wreath was an ivy. 
This plant is so great, seems to lend itself to the circularity needed 
and it's lush and bendy... so it's perfect for wreaths :)
Another important component of wreaths: wire! 


Usually my motto: less is more! And I think it's so wonderful
how just a few berries or cones can give the right balance.

I made three variations of the same wreath:
First with white berries:


The second with red berries:


The third with pine cones:


It's pretty easy to put together a wreath, anybody can do it, 
so you don't need to feel intimidated by it. 
Just try it! It's fun :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are sooo beautiful!!! Love their simplicity! Merry Christmas!
    xAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! xo Ana (aka the HungryCook)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and yet so pretty!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    www.southernfolly.com

    ReplyDelete